EOCH PERUANA SRL:
It is a broad spectrum antibacterial bactericidal agent for large dogs. The spectrum of Baytril® Flavored 150 mg tablets reaches gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, as well as mycoplasmas and pseudomonas. Baytril® Flavored 150 mg tablets are absorbed quickly and almost completely after administration.
Administration in large dogs with infectious bacterial problems of the systems
- Digestive: caused by E. coli, Salmonella, Proteus spp.
- Respiratory: caused by Pasteurella spp., Bordetella spp., Klebsiella spp. Urogenital: nephritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis (E. coli, Corynebacterium piogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp., Pseudomonas aeruginosa),
- Infected wounds and septicemia. Cutaneous infections: dermatitis, pyoderma, (E coli, Klebsiella spp., Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp., Pseudomonas aeruginosa).
- Infections of the external auditory canal: otitis (E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus spp., Pseudomonas aeruginosa).
Dosage and Employment Mode
Baytril® Flavored 150 mg tablets are administered orally in large dogs. The dose is 1 tablet per 30 kg of weight.
Box for 10 tablets.
BAYTRIL TAB SABORIZADO 150MG X 10TAB.
- Brand: Bayer
- Product Code: Product 203
- Availability: In Stock
JR. CALIXTO Nº 106 - HUANCAYO - HUANCAYO